Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why Thermostat Make Noise

Ikea

Today Ikea day in Padua. There was a lot of people, at ten thirty in the morning they were all filled with covered parking. Never fear. Son went with Sandrone. I took a Billy bookcase, two pillows with a pillow "70 years" as the saying Sandro, two bedside lamps in blue glass and eight energy-saving bulbs. I still lack a place where mobile TV but the next time I will take two or three weeks because before I have to take good measures of the available spaces in the living room and make a list of possible which are devoid of junk. I am amused. I also tried the pickled herring in a jar low prices, excellent! The only flaw in the pouring rain that has been unleashed just as I had to load the stuff in the car. Circus acts under the water. Nice, very nice! END

0 comments:

Post a Comment