Thursday, October 22, 2009

24 Weeks Pregnant In Islam

Moving

E 'started the big move. Today I took the first four boxes of stuff and of course you start from beer bottles as they are fundamental. I decided to go with their nations divided by tokens to indicate the state of origin. I brought the books and since the library is already settled I put them in their place. The house begins to live. Cabbages, however, the tape loses water in the water, thank goodness tomorrow is the plumber to see if you can repair the hut, or if you must change. We'll also see why you just rapidizzarsi a bit '. Tomorrow we must also change because it is the jack of amuro background, as have did not know but it is to be replaced but it's serious business and you are soon. Tomorrow, he also takes in the microwave range. This weekend and next week transhipment clothes mounting the curtain of the stay and then finally we will be operating. Fuck if I think I also do not know how I will study and where to find the time. No. END

0 comments:

Post a Comment