Friday, October 23, 2009

What Is The Differance Between 14k And 14kt

end in sight

It 's a rock? It 'a pipe? No cock can not be a pipe, it should not be a tube. If a tube is we're screwed! Hammer and chisel, which we value. He looks like a rock, it was a pebble. Fuck that seems today. To install three screws that hold the tent pole of living my father took over a thousand and one thousand measurements with a yardstick, we lacked the speed of Earth's gravitation and we all, marked in pencil on the wall, did accounts obscure, until it was given the first blow of the drill. But fuck that two balls. Ah yes, this is not enough of a side support was bad and we had to go change it at the store. Phew, I'm dead tired. I also ordered the microwave because it had available in the shop but come Tuesday, I also evaluated a washing machine is likely to take because I think that is leaking. Loses water as the float of the water, I'm cursed, thank goodness that next week the entire hydraulic system. And in the meantime, who pays for the water lost? Pants? I pay shit! I guess that's almost official, next weekend you can enter. END

0 comments:

Post a Comment