Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How Replace Batteries On Minohd

RU486: adopted! The movement does not exist

"I point out to our friend's slippers prada his friend with such a beard that is among the cumulonimbus said" you portoria woman with pain, "you do not miscarry woman with pain!, So I see what there is to protest. " This sentence has told me a friend of mine whom I respect the most and now use it as the beginning of this post because it seems right to start so. Finally, the Italian drug agency has determined and gave the green light to the pill RU486. With a delay of over twenty years of civilization, but at least we made a step forward. Now the next step will be to overcome the doctors of conscience who will be the number of people who will have access to this new drug will be more limited than the right. We are in Italy and the Pope of course those boys and old boys rife unfortunately. And after we pass this good news to the more strange: the old furry who lives in the Vatican has opened the door to married Anglican. What I would say epochal but still to be seen as stink of fear, there will be trick or something and then before blast once again useless man better to wait for more information. If only I think that the Italian state runs annually about one billion euro to the church I get hives. Italy Pora! END

0 comments:

Post a Comment