Saturday, February 19, 2011

Instructions For Ridgeway By Kelty Tent

KA3T1 - WE ARE SERIOUS

"I'm running out of ideas."

you say:
"God willing, so the stops to break."


So I suggest those of others. I read, when it happens, the writings of Giorgio Bocca .


I know, not everyone likes the ones with his left-wing utopias, perhaps a bit out of fashion. It 's also a fierce critic of the left. In short, do not go well at all. With age, the venerable old WOLF MOUNTAIN has become a bit like all of our age: a BARTALI : HOUSEHOLDS 'all wrong, HOUSEHOLDS' Back in Training "or one that does not fit all. But with age has also gained great wisdom and / or perhaps it was also a bit gentrified (in the sense that sometimes puts the slippers). And in these moments to summarize a life and inevitable balances writes pieces of deep literary beauty (obviously for me). They are not politically motivated, but his life experience and, questions for personal data, I can also be one of us.
are worth mentioning as a couple, the first on the relationship with the children that you can find by clicking on:

http://espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio/io-padre-pieno-di-dubbi/2143231

The other weaknesses in our relationship with age and disease on:

http://espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio/una-giornata-in-ospedale/2144358


in support You will also find several interesting comments of readers.

Happy reading and regards from Sergio


PS As you can see I have come to me questions and give me the answers. If you're still with your head you can comment or at least say if the topic interests you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment