Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hor Dourves Party Catering

KA4T1 - AMAZING PHONE BLUE

In my notebook III Elementary I found this page dated 1949 that I propose:

(click on image to view full and zoom)



I was born February 12, 1941, and in July 1949 had completed only eight years emezzo, and how did I do that?

Well yes, in those days it was normal to help the family even at a young age. At that time it seemed cruel classmates went to play ball in the pit of the Castle or in the summer to swim in the river while I am always "lend a hand." More than "Telefono Azzurro". I also learned to do homework on my father's workbench, next to the vise.
As some of you know, my father was an outstanding technician. He had one of the first radio-electrical engineering courses at the School of Horns Modena, and in those days in art school that you learn to do well in everything. After the war ended my father's workshop soon became store radio and TV appliances. Then came the television and went to the roofs and turrets to mount the antennas. When there were rallies, races ciclistichre, the dance parties, festivals or processions, and was usually a Sunday, I went with him to mount the speaker systems
At the end I am satisfied because I've learned to just close standogli do many things, to fend to the point of earning the nickname of "DIY". This

today's young people should learn that so little demand and are willing to give

"TO LEARN MUST HAVE PATIENCE AND
STAY TO WATCH WHO knows best '.
Sometimes you have to know how to steal the knowledge of old and very rarely are willing to teach, partly because they fear being overtaken by the young students prancing.

But those of the younger generation say they were different times, that everything is part of the past. And then it says that 25% of young people between 18 and 30 years is not to be processed and 700,000 of them nor even studying or seeking work.

They call it "CIVILIZATION 'NE'-NE'."

But what can not last.

your turn.

Sergio

0 comments:

Post a Comment