Monday, February 21, 2011

How Long Can I Take Cipralex For

K3T3 - COLLECTIVE BLOG - BIRDS

The team blog and the birds

Dear Friends,
I'm glad that finally the "collective blog" has become truly collective with the active participation of two new co-bloggers and I hope that others add. And 'demonstrated that it is easy to join and those already registered (there are 9 in total) is easy to put the post.

Dear Roger,
you're right in part, active participation is not large but we are not at the temperatures indicated by the photo of your thermometer: I flatter myself that many, if not write, however, follow the blog el 'Your example and Sergio stimulate them to enter (by the way remember that those who do not want to try inserting directly, it can send the post to " authors" that are already working and who will report directly to the blog).

Birds
Then, Roger, beautiful photos. Canada the great country and I understand that you either love it (in Canada, I mean) - Here in Italy the "birds" are a little more bewilders relatives after years of Canadian and catches have become wary. They are afraid of being "in- castrated" and cautiously approach the " pasture." Metaphor that explains the low birth rate Italian?.

Sergio and Roger, I hope to read more often
Hello everyone
Jeb

Hey Scassa
only now read your post on WD40: hands, feet and tongue, I could do without not, but if you had a product for " other things" could make me comfortable ... for the head, burglary, head ... what did you understand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment