Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Does It Take To Ref Basketball

unnecessary bureaucracy

Just bureaucracy. Cards and cards still useless. And go to the bank to get a card that serves the insurance for which the other cards do you have to bring in the bank again to get the final card. But even using so many trump cards. And if the next card I get cries of "Fuck!" say that they understand the joke or what it would be too refined? No, but really is a difficult world, the singer was right that time. Afternoon finally start to clean the room and fix that tomorrow if God wills it starts to whiten. Considering that God does not want to not because it is bad but because it can not as a body that does not exist or exists but fuck it of us (I would say the first option) I would say that nothing is obvious. If you add that I have just seen pictures of the destructive tsunami that was there in the islands Samoa last night I was up a little 'paranoia of death and so now I'm off. END

0 comments:

Post a Comment