Monday, January 31, 2011

Example Of Business Plan For Poultry Farm

Try ....




After I did "Securing" (do not know if it's the right word or just a text translation from the French ... but would be a mixture of: teaching-guide-sustaining mental encouragement ... all speaking sarcastically to myself in this case ....) by his Jorio, I try to write a post directly .... who knows .. Jorio probably will not trust the fact that only the most "touching p. .....", but the more we write, the more the blog has contnuare opportunity to" Last of the Mohicans ".... Meanwhile, I inform you that I leave Australia next week and join a first image taken two hours ago. As you can see by the thermometer, humidity was 25% and "H" for degrees of heat, and my thermometer salt "only" up to 50, then affixed H (High) ... As you can see from the second image, the temperature was "downward ".... Next week I will send you other "values" weather ... similar but with one small difference: a - (minus sign) in front. Why are (apparently ..) is crazy enough to do (forward and backward) between the posts ?.... Ok now let's see if it works for my post, then give the explanation ... Hugs from "Down Under" from your friend Scassa

0 comments:

Post a Comment