Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Do U Know If Wart Is Dead

KA1T1 BARBIERI - I remember the Prof.PAVARELLI BERTUZZI LUCIANA


not remember if I told everyone to have tracked down the Italian teacher's V ° G year 1960, Mrs. Luciana Pavarelli Bertuzzi ,
I said he was born 14 / 10/1923 and that the time was 87 years old.
In the days before the last meeting of 16.10.2010 on the 50th of Diplona I contacted to ask them, even offering me to go and take him to lunch with us as a representative (now one of the few survivors) of the teaching staff at the time, but you told me that he did not feel that given the age and now leading a retired life without participating in events too demanding for her age.
I regret not having had between us that day, I remember it as a good teacher, patient and manner "maternal." I also remember that his vote was decisive for my promotion.
He lives in Bologna, Via Filippo Schiassi, 28 (tel. 051.397377 ): I do not say a visit, but at least a phone call from someone you think would be good and acceptable. Maybe refer to me and said the event because I have seen so many guys in his long career, but now the memory does not help plus many more. Then you know the times they run, I felt a little suspicious.
A dear remind her by former students of the fifth G in 1960

0 comments:

Post a Comment